Android OS in your car as multimedia infotainment system!
Why will Android OS be the best choice for your in-car multimedia infotainment system?
Why Android car stereo GPS units is better than typical Windows CE systems? Android OS is designed to provide maximum comfort to the user control using the capacitive multitouch screen. There are no difficulties to manage applications and settings; everything is simple and convenient. In Windows CE units, most often have to use the stylus because most units have resistive screens. Android in the car is so much more friendly to the user. Also, this operation system has a large number of applications for Android from Google Play Store or other sources.
There is a lot of different modifications of Android-based car DVD head units to install them on various cars, such as Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Honda, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Nissan, Kia, and others, as well as the standard 1DIN or 2DIN Android car head unit.
- The use of any Android applications in the car (multimedia, email, instant messaging, calendar, games, etc.);
- GPS navigation (Waze, TomTom, Navitel, iGo, CityGuide, Google Earth, Yandex and many others...);
- HandsFree and play music from your phone via Bluetooth;
- FM / AM RDS radio receiver;
- Digital, Analog or Online TV, online radio and music streaming;
- Rear camera and front view camera;
- Connect the rear monitors;
- Control with steering wheel controls;
and much more ...
In the category of Android Car Stereos, you can see the currently available models.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Admin Smarty Trendon Connecting Bluetooth adapter ELM 327 (protocol...
Admin Smarty Trendon The Tesla Style head unit with a large vertical...