Example of installed SMARTY Trend Entertainment Multimedia in TOYOTA VENZA
Toyota Venza - a mid-sized crossover from Toyota was introduced on January 14, 2008 in Detroit. The car went on sale at the end of 2008. The model is intended for young families who prefer an active lifestyle. Venza can be described as a symbiosis of a comfortable sedan + station wagon functionality + spaciousness and off-road crossover capabilities.
The result of installing the SMARTY Trend head unit:
ANDROID HEAD UNIT FOR TOYOTA VENZA FROM THE SMARTY Trend™ Company:
1. 3G / 4G or Wi-Fi code Internet connection.
2. Play any type of audio and video files.
3. GPS navigation with detailed maps of Ukraine (Europe - optional).
4. Bluetooth connection with the speakerphone function in the car.
5. Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) (if provided for in vehicle equipment).
6. Connecting a video recorder.
7. Connecting a rear view camera.
8. Digital TV in the car.
9. Media players, online TV and radio, Youtube, Skype, social. Networks, mail, games ... etc.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Edward Boampongon The Tesla Style head unit with a large vertical...
Admin Smarty Trendon The SMARTY Trend - the best brand of head...
Admin Smarty Trendon Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 2014-2016 Android...