The customer has the right to return an item withing 14 days after delivering the order. To do this, customer must perform the following:
- Access the "Orders History" section of account.
- Select the order from which customer wants to return an item.
- Choose the product(s) that customer wishes to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add an explanation, for the shop team to better understand why the customer wants to return this product.
Once the form is completed, the customer clicks on "Make an RMA slip", and the request about RMA number will be sent to the store manager. The request appears as "Waiting for confirmation" in the customer's "Return Merchandise Authorization" page, accessible from the account page.
The refund process can take several steps, which are indicated by the RMA status. There are just a handful of statuses, which can follow the whole RMA process:
- Waiting for confirmation.
- Waiting for the package.
- Package received.
- Return denied.
- Return completed.
Once customer got distribution center delivery address and notified to ship an item back, the status will be changed to "Waiting for package". After the item is successfully delivered to indicated address and accepted by our technical staff, then RMA status will be modified to "Return completed". The next step is the delivery of a new item or full product price refund. Refunds include full price refund for the product and do not include costs of delivery. Please pay attention, transportation costs to the distribution center must be covered by a customer.