If the order is shipped there is no way to cancel it. Also force-majeure (like a car had an accident before the ordered goods received, floodwaters, fire ..etc) cannot influence the return of the goods. Please think twice before you place order and paid it.
The customer has the right to return an item for repairing if the item is broken during warranty period and malfunction is in-warranty case.
If you got defective item or it was broken before warranty period ends, then customer must perform the following:
- Access the "Orders History" section of account.
- Select the order from which customer wants to return an item.
- Choose the product(s) that customer wishes to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add an explanation, for the shop team to better understand what the problem with this product.
The process can take several steps, which are indicated by the status. There are just a handful of statuses, which can follow the whole process:
- Waiting for confirmation.
- Waiting for the package.
- Package received.
- Return denied.
- Return completed.
Once customer got distribution center delivery address and notified to ship an item back, the status will be changed to "Waiting for package". After the item is successfully delivered to indicated address and accepted by our technical staff, then status will be modified to "Return completed". The next step is the delivery of a new item or repairing existing item. Please pay attention, transportation costs to the distribution center must be covered by a customer. Once item is repaired it will be shipped to customer's address.